Project Manager (Temp)
Wide Eye is an award-winning digital agency that does cutting-edge work for progressive causes, political candidates, and world-changing organizations.
We are seeking a motivated, resourceful Digital Project Manager for a temporary (January – June) full-time position with the possibility of becoming a full-time, regular employee. The position is fully remote, with Washington DC or New York City area preferred. The successful applicant will provide support to the Wide Eye project management team as they work to meet client goals on digital projects, landing on-budget and on-time. Applicants must have knowledge of agency work, graphic design, product design and/or web development, excellent communication skills, good visual instincts, an eagerness to learn and a “can-do” work ethic.
Why work at Wide Eye?
- Work on meaningful causes, campaigns, and organizations
- Opportunities to work with a highly-creative, award-winning team
- Potential for growth in the role and within the company
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from home
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual professional development budget
Provide support on digital projects, start to finish, including:
- Assist with sales efforts, including researching for and proofreading proposals, as well as documenting conversations with potential clients
- Attend strategically determined check-ins with clients and cross-functional internal teams and document outcomes
- Organize and provide regular updates and communications with project teams
- Provide administrative support across a suite of tools on projects (Asana, Dropbox, Google Drive, Slack, Dashlane)
- Work closely with our project management team to document decision-making and ensure Wide Eye processes are being upheld
- Assist project management team as we work with our design and development teams on quality assurance and testing of deliverables
- Pull time tracking reports and document hours spent for clients
Assist in cultivating client relationships:
- Assist in client research and documentation to facilitate strong client relationships
- Triage client questions to maximize efficiency
Digital content strategy:
- Produce content checklists for client projects
- Where needed, and alongside other members of the team, manage and/or execute content production, and/or manage content entry and proofreading
- Assist with client trainings
- Other duties as needed
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience in relevant industry across campaign or non-profit industries or in agency setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to proactively communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability cultivating relationships
- Patient and able to remain calm when problems arise
- Experience working with a wide range of digital technologies: Content Management Systems (CMSs), CRMs, digital analytics tools
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrated ability working in client-facing role
- Professional, strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Desire to grow in field of digital project management or digital strategy
- Passion and pride in your work
- Interest in progressive politics and progressive causes
- Love of design and technology
- Experience working with Project Managers, Designers, and Developers
- Social media chops
Salary range: $50k-$60k
Apply for this position here. Please include your resume and either a link to your resume or recent work samples. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Wide Eye promotes diversity of thought, culture, and background which connects the Wide Eye team. Wide Eye is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
*Applicant must be US-based.