Senior Digital Project Manager
Wide Eye is an award-winning creative agency that does cutting-edge digital work for progressive causes, political candidates, and world-changing organizations.
We are seeking a skilled Senior Digital Project Manager for a full-time remote position (Washington DC or New York City area preferred). The successful applicant will lead an array of interactive design and brand projects, empowering our broader team to create impactful and innovative work.
Why work at Wide Eye?
- Work on meaningful causes, campaigns, and organizations
- Opportunities to work with a highly-creative, award-winning team
- Potential for growth in the role and within the company
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from home
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Potential to participate in the company 401k and profit-sharing plans
- Annual professional development budget
Manage web and digital projects start to finish, including:
- Create and manage scopes, timelines, and budgets, including researching for and writing proposals
- Lead regular check-ins with clients and cross-functional internal teams
- Organize and provide regular updates and communications with project teams
- Manage and enhance internal documentation and suite of tools on projects (Asana, Dropbox, Google Drive, Slack, 1Password, Figma, Bugherd)
- Look for ways to improve our internal tools, systems, and processes to increase efficiency and impact
- Lead project kick-offs (internally and with client teams) as well as project debriefs (internally) so we can continuously improve on our work
- Collaborate with our design and development teams to help craft creative ideas, strategies, and solutions for our clients’ needs
- Collaborate with our design and development teams on quality assurance and testing of deliverables
Grow and sustain client relationships
- Be the internal expert on each client you work with, conducting research to deeply familiarize yourself on their structure, goals, and needs
- Triage questions and issues that come up from clients
- Be one of the faces of the company: identify and execute strategies to maintain and grow our client relationships
- Look for and lead on opportunities that may include conferences, events, thought leadership/writing, etc.
Digital content strategy
- Produce content checklists for client projects
- Where needed, and alongside other members of the team, assist in wireframing and/or user testing, managing and/or executing content production, sourcing imagery, and/or managing content entry and proofreading
- Lead client trainings and educate clients on best practices
- Maintain awareness of best practices and trends in content and marketing (social media, digital organizing, search engine optimization and web analytics, and user experience in particular)
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years in an agency setting
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver digital projects on time, in budget, and within scope
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with WordPress
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability maintaining and growing relationships
- Patient, strategic, solutions-focused, and able to remain calm when problems arise
- Strong intuition and judgment – always one step ahead and able to make decisions that balance client and company needs
- Experience working with a wide range of digital technologies: Content Management Systems (CMSs), CRMs, digital analytics tools
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Demonstrated ability working with designers and developers
- Professional, strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Highly-creative and resourceful
- Passion and pride in your work
- Interest in progressive politics and progressive causes
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Love of visual design
Annual salary range: $85k-$105k plus benefits
Apply for this position here. Please include your resume and either a link to your resume or recent work samples. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Wide Eye promotes diversity of thought, culture, and background which connects the Wide Eye team. Wide Eye is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
*Applicant must be US-based.