While we’re not actively hiring for this role right now, we’re always excited to hear from talented people. If you’re interested and think you fit the qualifications below, please don’t hesitate to apply. We will reach out if/when a position opens up. Thank you.
Wide Eye is an award-winning digital design agency that does cutting-edge work for progressive causes, campaigns, and world-changing organizations.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer for a full-time remote position located anywhere within the U.S. The successful applicant will work directly with our Creative Directors and Design Director on motion, social, branding, and print design projects. Applicants must have a solid portfolio, experience with the fundamentals of visual branding, layout, motion, and social media, excellent communication skills, an eagerness to learn and a “can-do” work ethic.
Why work at Wide Eye?
- Contribute to meaningful causes, campaigns and organizations
- Great work/life balance, flexibility and professional/creative freedom
- Working with a highly-creative, award-winning team with a sterling reputation
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Excellent growth potential
- Design and manage client brand assets (logos, style tiles, style guides, illustrations, email templates, social media graphics and online ads).
- Produce print and online style guides to document brand standards (messaging, language, colors, fonts, illustration, iconography).
- Create social media graphics, ads, signage, merch, and animations at a rapid pace.
- Produce clean files that are digital, and print production ready.
- Assist in creating new company marketing materials, including case studies, social media graphics, and copywriting.
- Coordinate some projects independently, working directly with clients where appropriate.
- Work on client discovery and branding research, and produce mood boards, style tiles, and presentation decks to sell clients on concepts and art direction.
- Assist in managing and/or executing content production such as sourcing imagery and creating graphics.
- Guide clients on branding best practices.
- Interface directly with clients to discuss design needs, changes, and decisions.
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices and trends in content and marketing (social media, and user experience in particular).
Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-2+ years experience in design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma
- Understanding of brand, digital design, and modern web design principles, including: user experience, responsive design principles, information architecture
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-creative and resourceful
- Passion and pride in your work
While not required, any of the following experiences will be a bonus for this position:
- Experience with Figma
- Experience managing projects
- Experience with progressive campaigns and organizations
- Experience with marketing and communications
- Experience coding in HTML/CSS
- Experience working with Developers and with WordPress
Annual salary range: $55k-70k plus benefits
Apply for this position here.
Please include your resume, a link to your portfolio or recent work samples, a brief description of why you want to be a Graphic Designer at Wide Eye, and an example of what inspires you as a designer. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Wide Eye promotes diversity of thought, culture, and background which connects the Wide Eye team. Wide Eye is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
*Applicant must be US-based.