Digital Project Manager
Wide Eye is an award-winning digital agency that does cutting-edge work for progressive causes, political candidates, and world-changing organizations.
We are seeking a motivated, resourceful Digital Project Manager for a full-time position in Washington DC (elsewhere in the U.S. is possible for the right candidate). The successful applicant will help manage Wide Eye projects to meet the client goals and bring them in for a landing on-budget and on-time. Applicants must have knowledge of agency work, graphic design, product design and/or web development, excellent communication skills, good visual instincts, an eagerness to learn and a “can-do” work ethic.
Manage digital projects start to finish, including
- Create and manage scopes, timelines, and budgets, including researching for and writing proposals
- Lead regular check-ins with clients and cross-functional internal teams
- Organize and provide regular updates and communications with project teams
- Manage and enhance internal documentation and suite of tools on projects (Asana, Dropbox, Google Drive, Slack, Dashlane)
- Look for ways to improve our internal tools, systems, and processes to increase efficiency and impact
- Lead project kick-offs (internally and with client teams) as well as project debriefs (internally) so we can continuously improve on our work
- Work closely with our design and development teams to help craft creative ideas, strategies, and solutions for our clients’ needs
- Work closely with our design and development teams on quality assurance and testing of deliverables
Grow and sustain client relationships
- Be the internal expert on each client you work with, conducting research to deeply familiarize yourself on their structure, goals, and needs
- Triage questions and issues that come up from clients
- Be one of the faces of the company: identify and execute strategies to maintain and grow our client relationships
- Look for and lead on opportunities that may include conferences, events, thought leadership/writing, etc.
Digital content strategy
- Produce content checklists for client projects
- Where needed, and alongside other members of the team, assist in wireframing, managing and/or executing content production, sourcing imagery, and/or managing content entry and proofreading
- Lead client trainings and educate clients on best practices
- Maintain awareness of best practices and trends in content and marketing (social media, digital organizing, search engine optimization and web analytics, and user experience in particular)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, with at least 1 year in an agency setting
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver projects on time, in budget, and within scope
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability maintaining and growing relationships
- Patient, strategic, solutions-focused, and able to remain calm when problems arise
- Strong intuition and judgment – always one step ahead and able to make decisions that balance client and company needs
- Experience working with a wide range of digital technologies: Content Management Systems (CMSs), CRMs, digital analytics tools
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Demonstrated ability working with designers and developers
- Professional, strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Highly-creative and resourceful
- Passion and pride in your work
- Interest in progressive politics and progressive causes
- Love of design and technology
- Experience working with Designers and Developers
- Social media chops
Annual salary range: $55-70k plus benefits
Apply for this position here. Please include your resume and either a link to your portfolio or recent work samples. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Wide Eye is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.