Design Talent Pool
Wide Eye is an award-winning digital design agency that does cutting-edge work for progressive causes, campaigns, and world-changing organizations.
While we’re not actively hiring on the design team right now, we’re always excited to hear from talented people. If you think the description below sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to apply.
- Experience working on discovery and research phases of brand or interactive projects and produce presentations that sell clients on concepts.
- Ability to create compelling visual brands and identities with a strong command of type, color, and layout.
- Ability to produce clear and comprehensive print and online style guides to document brand standards.
- Ability to design clear user experiences by creating sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes that are informed by user experience best practices, brand and content strategy, and audience needs.
- Ability to produce web mockups, style treatments, inner page designs, supplementary components, and project documentation for interactive client projects.
- Ability to create social media graphics, ads, signage, merch, and animations at a rapid pace.
- Ability to manage and/or execute content production such as sourcing imagery and creating graphics.
- Awareness of brand, digital design, and modern web design principles, including: identity design, layout, brand principles, user experience, responsive design, or information architecture.
- Experience interfacing directly with clients to discuss design needs, changes, and decisions.
- Self sufficient and accountable as it relates to time management, organization, verbal communication, and written communication.
- Highly creative and resourceful.
- Passion and pride in your work.
- Interest in progressive politics and progressive causes.
Apply for the talent pool here.
Please include your resume, a link to your portfolio or recent work samples, a brief description of why you’d want to work with Wide Eye, and an example of what inspires you as a designer.
We will reach out if/when a position opens up.
Applicants who’d like to be considered for a full-time position must be US-based.
Wide Eye promotes diversity of thought, culture, and background which connects the Wide Eye team. Wide Eye is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.